Many thanks to the ladies over at Mimosas and Manhattan for the Liebster Award nomination! Spreading awareness of great up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers? Count me in!
The rules are simple:
– The nominees must answer the 11 questions provided by the nominator
– Choose 11 of your favorite blogs (with under 200 followers) to be nominated
– Make up 11 new questions for the bloggers
– Let the nominees know they have been tagged/nominated
– You cannot tag back or tag the same person
Here are my answers to the questions provided my Mimosas and Manhattan…
1. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life where would it be and why?
One store? Way to start off with a tough one! I’d say probably somewhere like Nordstrom, considering they carry a variety of brands and I wouldn’t want to limit myself to just one.
2. What is your favorite show on Bravo?
Million Dollar Listing New York. Although not quite in my price range, I love seeing all of the apartment possibilities in NYC. Only TWO more years; watch out Manhattan, I’m coming for you…
3. If you could have access to one celebrities closet for the rest of your life who’s would it be?
Olivia Palermo, hands down. From casual to super-glam, her style is always fabulous.
4. What is your go-to drink?
Can’t go wrong with a Cosmopolitan.
5. If you could travel to one place in the whole world, no expenses, where would it be?
If I HAD to pick just one, probably London or Paris. But ideally, I’d rather do something like backpack across Europe for a couple months or do a service trip somewhere in Africa.
6. What is your usual Starbucks order?
Venti hazelnut iced coffee with cream.
7. What do you currently do for a living?
Currently, I’m a college student studying journalism (magazines, specifically) & global studies.
8. What is your dream job?
To be an editor/writer at Cosmopolitan magazine.
9. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
A great bag/clutch. It can make a style statement and be useful at the same time. Perfection!
10. Why did you first start your blog?
I have been inspired by so many blogs & I love writing and plan to do similar work in the future for my career.
11. What is a word you cannot stand and why?
“Pocketbook.” It doesn’t make much sense.
The 11 blogs I’ve chosen are…
& 11 questions for you:
1. Who is your style icon?
2. Lipstick or lip gloss? What brand?
3. What is your favorite summer trend?
4. Floral print or animal print?
5. Three words that describe you/your personality/your style
6. Current summer beach read? (Magazines count!)
7. Why did you start your blog?
8. What blogs inspire you?
9. Would you rather be friends with Kate Middleton or Kim Kardashian?
10. What do you currently do for a living and what is your ultimate career goal?
11. You have 1 hour to spend $1000. What do you buy?